Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Adam with his dad, Paul, and Samson

For Adam's first Father's Day, I wanted to make it special. So after Sam had his breakfast, we went and got Daddy breakfast from McDonalds and gave him breakfast in bed. Sam got his Daddy a board book that is also a picture frame so Adam can put it on is desk in his office. He also got Adam a journal so he can write in it and pass all of his wisdom on to Sam. Adam plans on giving it back to Sam on his 13th birthday. I got him some boxers so that Mommy doesn't have to do laundry as often :)

Sam with Grandpa Ledyard
Adam's parents were here for the weekend so after Sam's second feeding (He still eats every two hours) I made a nice lunch for us all. We gave both grandpas a picture frame with a picture of them with Sam in a picture frame that said I Love My Grandpa. They both loved their gifts. I made Dad cry (For those of you don't know our family has this inside joke to see who can get mom or dad to cry when we give them a gift).

Sam with his Boppa

After Adam's parent left we went to my grandma house to have dinner with my side of the family. It was fun because my cousins were home from college so we got to visit with them too. Grandma had a great meal as usual and we had a good time.

All and all it was a great day and I think it was really special for Adam. Sorry I do not have any pictures of Adam with Sam with all turn out horrible.


No comments: