Thursday, July 30, 2009

Colorado

We were lucky enough to get to go to Colorado over the 4th of July. My whole family (Mom and Dad, Andy, Seth, Tarah, Jericho, Baby girl G, and Tori) got to come. We stayed at my Uncle Tim and Aunt Bonnie's house up in the mountains of Denver. It was so great to see my family. It was
especially nice to introduce Sam to his GG (great-grandma).

Jericho and Sam just hanging out

We went to The Buterfly Pavaline and Sam loved looking at the butterflies and flowers. Jericho and Sam had fun in the hunny comb jungle gym. Aren't they adorable!






GG loved having all three of her great-grandkids around for the week. The big boy is my cousin Candi's little guy Maddox. Jericho and Maddox were great play mates. They had a dump truck that they were pushing each other around in, it was so cute.


Being with my whole family all week made me really wish that we lived closer. It is so hard being so far away from each other, especially as our family grows. Tarah found out they are having another girl! I am so excited for Jericho to have a sister. I miss mine more that I realized until I got to see them every day.




GG posed for us. Isn't it GREAT!

Andy with Sam with the beautiful mountains in the background.

Sam and Aunt Toi chillin'

2 comments:

Aunt Paige said...

Loved seeing all the pictures. That is one good looking baby! I think your Mom and Dad have their Christmas card picture!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Nice color coordinating on the shirts, I am impressed:) Talk soon~Wulf