
It is hard to believe Sam is seven months old!
He is not quite crawling, as you will see in the video he gets up on his knees and rocks.
He is teething, which is why I think we are getting more of these fits than I would like.
He is eating three meals of solid baby food a day.
He loves his Johnny-Jump-Up.
He is a mommy's boy especially at bed time.
He is finally fitting into size 6-9 months.
And he still makes us laugh and smile everyday.
Sam frowed a fit
Sorry it is side ways. I was able to flip it in my kodak program, but it did not translate here.
Sorry it is side ways. I was able to flip it in my kodak program, but it did not translate here.
Almost crawling
The GREATEST sound in the world.

Helping Mommy with laundry.
2 comments:
Wow time flies when you are having a good time. Is Andy still in Spfld?
I am glad Sam is 6 to 9 months. Jenna Chic is in them too.
What a stinkin' cutie! He's getting so big!! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment