Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sam "talking" to Mommy

I took this video of Sam "talking" to me the other day and I wanted to see if I could get it to work on here. Sam is wearing an old hat of Adam's from when he was little. Sam "talks" to us like this everyday. He especially likes to talk to Daddy. Sam really knows his voice. I hope that he will know his heavenly fathers voice just as well when he gets older!

4 comments:

The Growing Goodsons said...

Too sweet! I get to see the little man in less than 24 hours. Can't wait!

Joie said...

That is so cute! I love the hat too!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is!! He is so handsome!

I snuck into Joies web..WOW! I am so jealous! I always wanted to look like that! I watched those competitions on tv and wanted to be a hardbody...now I am an oldbody!
Wulf

Anne :) said...

Too cute Thea! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Have fun in Ohio next weekend!! :)